Delivery and set-up is free for the first 30 miles. There is a nominal fee of $3.00 per mile thereafter for buildings 12 feet wide or smaller and $5.00 per mile for buildings 14 feet wide.
Our storage buildings are delivered to your location fully assembled and put into place with a truck and dump trailer, similar to what is shown in the picture. When our delivery team needs extra flexibility due to tight access, tough conditions and yard obstacles, we can use our state-of-the-art “Mule.” The Mule ensures installation is made in the most efficient manner possible.
Free set-up includes leveling your building with concrete blocks. The delivery team will level a unit from the highest point using the smallest dimension block available. We do not recommend placing units on blocks higher than 36 inches. If the site requires that we go over 36 inches, a charge of $2.00 per block will be charged and due at the time of delivery.
The Liberty Storage Solutions Delivery Manager contacts customers in order to schedule a day and time for delivery. Proper site preparation can help ensure a fast and effective delivery. Customers should consider the following during preparation:
- The truck and trailer often require more room than the buyer anticipates. Ensure all stumps, limbs, and any other obstacles are removed from the immediate area.
- Be aware of low wires, branches and septic tanks.
- If there is a fence, there should be enough clearance to move the building through. If required, portions of the fence and posts should be removed before delivery. Liberty drivers are not authorized to remove fencing.
- It is ideal to unload and install a building on a prepared sight, such as a leveled gravel base. This kind of foundation reduces the possibility of settling in the future. If a prepared foundation is not available, concrete blocks will be used.
- The buyer is responsible to obtain all required permits. Engineered drawings and anchors may be required for permitting and can be purchased for a small fee.
- Delivery personnel have the right to refuse installation to any site they determine unsafe or inaccessible.
- If the buyer intends to put a purchased building on another’s property, the buyer shall be responsible for providing proof of the property owner’s consent.
- If it is required to go on a neighbor’s property during the delivery process, the buyer is liable for any damages to any landscaping, yard, fence, septic systems, etc.
The buyer is responsible for acquiring any required permits. For an additional fee, Liberty Storage Solutions can provide a certified package that includes engineered drawings and anchors. Please speak with your local sales representative for details.
For questions regarding deliveries you can reach out to the Delivery Manager during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm) at 704-278-0058.
Delivery of swing sets if free for the first 30 miles. Please note that professional swing set installation is a flat fee of $199.