The Southern Classic
The Southern Classic is full of charm! Available with painted, vinyl or lap siding, the Southern Classic comes with a long list of standard features that include higher side walls, two windows with z-shutters and classic trim. It boasts of hardworking Southern Charm. Choose from a variety of siding styles (painted, vinyl or lap) that offers outstanding durability and is ready for decades of exposure to the elements. You can also add extra style and pizzazz by including optional packages and extra accessories such as cupolas and weathervanes!
Southern Classic Storage Buildings Are:
- Taller than the average shed, with 7'4" side walls
- SOLID with extra wood framing around the inside perimeter and entry doors
- Stylish with transom glass in the doors that are adorned with deluxe hinges
- Outfitted with classic window trim and z-shutters and even classic gable vents
- Available with a variety of packages including garages and porches!
Painted Southern Classic Prices
Southern Classic with Vinyl Siding
The only difference in standard features for the Southern Classic Vinyl is the DuraTemp siding is replaced with Vinyl Siding.
Southern Classic Standard Features
Choose your siding, colors, and special options. Customize your Southern Classic with designer extras such as cupolas and weathervanes or functional extras such as ramps, lofts and workbenches.