Metal Shed Styles
Utility sheds are perfect for that extra storage you may need! From tubs of seasonal items to lawn mowers to bicycles, these quality outdoor sheds can help you keep your extras organized, clean, and out of the elements. The metal sheds and garages are perfect choices for those who wish for long-lasting color that is virtually maintenance free!
Metal Storage Buildings Are:
- Virtually maintenance free
- Built with sturdy 29-gauge, rust-free metal
- SOLID with extra wood framing around the inside perimeter and entry doors
- *NEW* double fiberglass doors now standard feature on all metal sheds, excluding value series
- Available in a variety of siding and roof colors
- Stylish with color-treated screws to provide a beautiful finish!
Metal Utility Sheds
The classic a-frame design fits into every landscape! With its durable construction and long-lasting materials, metal sheds are the perfect choice when you need reliable strength and performance!
One of our new standard features includes an upgrade to double fiberglass doors. While most of our images show the older metal doors, know that all standard metal sheds orders will now receive the fiberglass doors.
Design yours with the doors on the end or the sides.
- 29 Gauge Metal Roof and Siding
- 40 Year Metal Paint Warranty
- Roof Insulated with Durable Double Bubble Foil Material
- Trusses Have Engineered Gussets
- 2x4 Roof Trusses 48” On Center
- 4x6 Pressure Treated Runners
- 2x4 Wall Studs 24” On Center
- 6’4” Side Walls
- 2x4 Pressure Treated Floor Joists 16” On Center (2x6 Used in 14' Wide Buildings)
- 5/8” Tongue and Groove Plywood on Floors
- 6’ Double Fiberglass Doors
- Doorways Strengthened with Metal Threshold
- Double Top Plates (per code)
Value Series Sheds
For an economical option, consider the Value Series Utility Shed. Compared to the standard metal sheds, the Value Series A-Frame Shed has a slightly smaller door opening and more space between the wall studs and floor joists. These few changes to the building allow us to offer it at reduced rates, so you can keep a little extra money in your pocket!
Value Series standard features are the same as above with the following exceptions:
- 2x4 Wall Studs 48” On Center
- 2x4 Pressure Treated Floor Joists 24” On Center
- Upgraded AdvanTech Flooring For Increased Shed Stability
- 4’8” Keyed Metal Double Entry Door